At handmade burger Co. we’re family owned & independent and we’ve been passionate about great, fresh, natural food since 2006.
One day, whilst sitting in his kitchen, where he has most of his best ideas, Chris decided that he would like to open a burger restaurant with a difference where our chefs make burgers by hand on a daily basis using our 100% prime Scotch beef and then hand press them to ensure you can enjoy the tastiest and freshest burgers around.
Our food is handmade in our restaurants using over 48 seasonal ingredients and only the freshest produce which is locally sourced where possible. We go to every length to ensure our high standards are maintained and we are proud to say that our food tastes great.
Why we're loved
- Just letting you know how much I enjoyed the Sweet Potato and Bean Burger at the Nottingham Victoria Centre restaurant!! So impressed with the vegan range - even some of the wines are vegan!!
- Great burgers here in Bath. Joe was amazing. Enjoyed ourselves.
- Fantastic service from David at the Sheffield Centertainment branch today. Very polite and efficient!
- First time I've visited HBC in Eldon Square. The food, wine and service was amazing! Rachel was our waitress and catered to our every need. Definitely returning!
- Best burger I've ever had!